Vanda Scaravelli inspired an approach to Yoga that encourages us to ‘undo the doing’ and to relax. An understanding of the Meridian system can support you in the use of the ground and the breath to release and move ‘without the slightest effort’. This fully certified teacher training course from The Shiatsu College provides you with the practical skills and expertise to teach a way of Yoga based on the principles of openness and exploration so that practice becomes a ‘body holiday’.
- Courses in Hastings and Norwich start in September 2020
- IYN approved Yoga teacher training. Independent Yoga Network accredits schools which show their adherence to yoga principles such as satya, ahimsa and swadhyaya
- 500 hours – 200 or 300 hour options
- Unique opportunity to take the optional Certificate in Education and Training, a Government recognised teaching qualification
- Approved provider of the evidenced based and NICE recommended Yoga for Backs programme
“I completed the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in October 2018 and was teaching my first class a month later! Six months later I am teaching daily classes and loving my life as a yoga teacher. I wanted independence, freedom and to support people to self care in a way that is meaningful to me and I have it. This was made possible by the course content, which equipped me with the skills to investigate and reflect so I could find my own way using the Scaravelli approach, and by the course teachers who gave me the opportunity to teach my first class and the support and confidence to believe in myself. The 200 hour course was such a life enhancing experience I wanted it to carry on. I am now mid way through the 500 hour course and I am enjoying it just as much as the first year.” Stephanie Ball 2019